Our Awesome Skills
Fundamentals of banking business are changing from a business led to customer centric model with customers demanding greater convenience as well as more meaningful interaction.
Since our inception in 2012, our mission at Virtual Technologies – Virtech - centers around offering leading edge “Automation” & “Transformation” solutions and services that empower financial institutions in the Middle East to address challenges while building sustainable competitive advantage.
Our extensive knowledge base allows us to tailor solutions and meet both functional and technical requirements of customers across the region.
We understand banking business from an IT perspective and possess the experience and discipline to deploy complex mission-critical solutions.
Focusing on retail “Customer and brand experience” across traditional or digital channels, our offerings allow institutions to provide consumers with an unforgettable experience, leaving lasting brand impressions as well as tangible results to the bottom line.
One of the advantages of working with Virtech, and an important factor that differentiates us from our competitors, is the personal attention given to each opportunity.
Our team is passionate about developing and supporting projects we all can be proud of.
We therefore act as an extension of our solutions, developing intimate connections that go beyond working alongside a client, into fully immersing ourselves in their culture and taking personal ownership in the success of the solutions we represent.
To build sustainable, lasting partnerships with our region’s leading financial institutions we’ve made the needs of our clients, their staff, and customers a priority in all facets of our business. By taking this approach we actively safeguard the reputations involved while working to become the definitive provider of leading edge solutions for a prestigious group of institutions.
Virtual Branch Machine
- Designed by our team of in-house specialists, the fourth generation VBM is a triumph in every way.
- By a Butterfly Plan, commonly used by Victorian architects, the console and instrument panels are constructed at a 135 degree angle to one another.
- The ergonomic design effortlessly integrates a traditional writing surface with state of the art devices to give customers ample space in which to conduct their transaction.
- Crafted using the latest industrial tools and construction materials, the VBM is elegant yet robust enough to cater for practicality and customer privacy.
- A robust chassis housing the largest touch screen in a system of its class stands out to approaching customers.
- Account Opening (walk-in customer)
- KYC, AML, PEP, FATCA Forms Acceptance
- Instant Card Issuance
- Hotlisting of Debit / Credit Cards
- Card Activation and PIN Selection / Change
- Cheque Book / Leaf Issuance
- Cash Deposit (capture source of fund)
- Cash Withdrawal (above ATM limit)
- Currency Exchange
- Cheque Encashment
- Cheque Deposit (onus / offus / online clearing)
- Stop Payment of Cheque
- Transfers & Remittances
- Bill & Credit Card Payment
- Cardless Withdrawal / Deposit
- Auditory presentation
- Contrast mode screen
- PIN pad with Braille
- Braille sticker for each device
- Visual presentation and animation
- Embedded active loop panels
- Through Video, aspecial agent speaking signed language can be engagged with the customer
- The VBM booth can be designed to allow wheel chair access with optional auto-foldable kiosk chair
- Responsive multi-lingual, graphic user interface, fully web-based
- Full remote control on VB devices.
- Process designer and access level
- Built-in Queue management system
- Video conference and call management
- Multiple transactions per each session
- Customer segmentation and prioritization
- Voucher printing
- Transaction detailed logging
- Nonitoring and dashboards
- Transaction limits and maker/checker
- Audit trail, EOD and CIT reporting
- Marketing content management
- Voice of customer - Happy or not?
|Shape & Design||Unique/robust design allows for flexibility/scalability in component choice. Designed from ground up to replicate the traditional branch|
|Standing/Seated||Available in both configurations|
|Instant Issuing||Space to install Bank’s integrated Instant issuing solution|
|Card Dispensing||Available for any type of cards (Pre-personalized)|
|Scanner||Handles different document size, duplex scanning, auto-feeder and document trap|
|Multi-tray Laser Printer||Ability to print different forms, advises, contracts, pre-printed forms and receipts – Retract|
|Drop Box||Secure document drop box enclosed within the system|
|Biometrics||Palm/Thumb/Vein reader for added security|
|Motion Sensors||Detecting customer presence|
|Document Stamp||Stamp of statements and certificates|
|Document Retractor||To secure documents if not collected by customers|
|Remote Mgmt. / Queue Mgmt.||Ability to monitor and control different components remotely|
|Cheque Book Printing (O)||Ability to print and dispense cheque books and leaves|
|Screen||40" screen allows comfortable viewing and intuitive interaction|
|Branding (O)||Customized as per customer’s requirements|
|Enclosure (O)||Built around the unit with sliding door, access control, UPS and AC|
|Barcode Reader (O)||Bill payment processing|
|Flexibility||Flexibility in redesigning the machine to include special devices as requested by customers|
Kiosks | Self-Service, Payment, Deposit & Information
Robotic Vending Machine
Queue Management System